Cutting edge discussions on accelerating protein & antibody engineering, advanced computational tools, bioanalysis, multi-specifics & other new modalities and cell engagers.
The Proteins & Antibodies Congress includes...
Over 500 attendees representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions.
Over 40 case studies, presentations, panel debates, workshops & roundtable discussions focused on the key issues in protein & antibody engineering, computational tools, utilisation of AI/ML as well as updates from biologics characterisation, multi-specifics and cell engagers.
Gain invaluable insights into ADC design, bioconjugation, validation & optimisation to enhance their therapeutic potential. Presentations will cover linker / payload technologies to achieve better therapeutic index, tailoring ADC design to specific targets and immunostimulatory ADCs.
Our brand new Biologics Innovation & Collaboration Track featuring pioneering presentations from emerging biotechs and spin-off companies.
2024 Agenda at a Glance
Day One & Day Two
- Innovative engineering approaches
- Developing new in vitro display technologies & humanized animal models
- Gene therapy and CRISPR for antibody engineering
- New formats: moving away from IgG formats
- Identifying antibodies to difficult targets: microfluidics
- Antibody glycosylation / glycol engineering
- Antibody Fc engineering
- Novel strategies and methods to optimise the design of ADCs
- Linker / payload technologies to achieve better therapeutic index
- Overcoming toxicity challenges
- Tailoring ADC design to specific targets
- Maximising the efficacy of ADCs
- Developing conjugation for ADCs & novel ADC targets
- Immunostimulatory ADCs
- Emerging methods for biologics bioanalysis
- Addressing the challenges of antigenicity
- Immunogenicity & PKPD
- Characterization with:
- Advanced chromatography techniques
- Mass spec
- Hybrid LCMS
- Capillary electrophoresis (CE)
- Multi-attribute methods for biopharmaceutical analysis
- Emerging methods for QC
- Innovative de novo antibody generation
- Computational and analytical tools for protein engineering
- High-throughput & low-throughput methods: application of AI/ML & deep learning tools in antibody engineering
- Computational epitope mapping
- AI-driven structural prediction
- Use cases & prediction tools
- Novel discovery & engineering platforms
- Multi specific immune cell engagers
- Combination therapies
- Next generation multi-specifics
- Identifying & validating new targets; difficult targets
- Targeting complex membrane proteins