Discover novel case studies on the latest challenges and innovations in inhaled therapy formulation and drug delivery. Featuring in-depth presentations focusing on a variety of established and emerging therapeutic areas (including inhaled biologics), and advancements in inhalation devices and combination products
The Inhalation & Respiratory Drug Delivery Congress includes...
Leading experts in inhalation, respiratory and nasal drug development & delivery science representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotechnology companies and internationally renowned academic and research organisations.
Over 15 presentations and case studies focusing on the emerging therapies and key issues in inhalation and respiratory drug development as well as the latest developments in inhalation devices and digital & connected health.
Maximise your experience with our fully featured Event App, with selected presentations available to watch on-demand and extensive networking features
Agenda at a Glance
- Aerosol Science
» Characterising aerosol dynamics
» Particle engineering
- Increasing Drug Retention In The Lung
- Formulation & Characterisation Of DPIs
- Design And Development Of Novel Formulations/Therapies’
- Case studies from alternative therapeutic areas:
» Inhaled biologics
» Inhalation of new modalities, mRNA, siRNA
» Inhaled Vaccines
- Inhalation therapy applications for systemic diseases
- Novel technologies for pulmonary & nasal delivery
- Device development, improving inhaler techniques
» Digital devices, connected health
- Systemic versus local inhalable treatments