A thorough, 2-day event addressing emerging strategies for the drug development of neuroscience and successful approaches for more targeted, precise, and transform ative therapies to neurodegenerative and
The Neuroscience Drug Development US Congress includes…
- A tailored summit addressing emerging strategies for the drug development of neuroscience and successful approaches
for more targeted, precise, and transformative therapies for neurodegenerative and neuropsychiatric diseases.
- Accelerating industry research through detailed discussion of the journey of neuroscience discovery from initial lead through to clinical trials, with ample networking opportunities throughout
This Year's Agenda at a Glance
- Target identification and validation approaches
- Stem cell technology to fuel drug discovery
- iPS cells for disease modelling and drug discovery
- Blood brain barrier in CNS drug discovery
- The role of informatics in CNS discovery
- Advancements and emerging trends in the application of technology in developing neurological treatments
- Neuroscience biomarker development – integration of biomarkers for diagnosis and patient stratification.
- Translational approaches for drug discovery
- Opportunities and challenges of designing targeted diagnostics and therapeutics