Join and networking with over 150 industry leaders, innovative speakers and participants to share ideas and best practice, co-create solutions, and empower individuals and teams to accelerate the transition to sustainable healthcare in UK and Europe.
Benefits to Attending
- 150+ attendees & 25+ presentations
- An informative two-day meeting to accelerate the transition to sustainable healthcare in UK and Europe
- Learn about key focus areas including achieving and benchmarking environmental sustainability, developing “Greener” pharmaceuticals, as well as Clinical Trials and Patient Access by improving accessibility of clinical trials and development.
- A showcase of innovative technologies and solutions in clean med technology, sustainability in Data/AI, manufacturing and optimising procurement & supply chain
- From technologies to solutions in pharma and healthcare sustainability, our congress will bring together leading pharma and healthcare organisations for discussions, knowledge-sharing and focused networking
Agenda at a Glance
- What are the barriers to achieving carbon zero in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare sectors?
- Working towards a responsible model of consumption and production in a carbon neutral environment
- Best practices in achieving sustainability by monitoring environmental performance, whilst minimising emissions and exposure to chemical substances
- Optimise supply chain and procurement and incentivise partners to create a sustainable supply value chain
- COP 28 Meeting – What Would Be The Role Of The Pharma And Healthcare Institutions And What Can These Parties And Stakeholders Do In Addressing Challenges In The Adoption Of Carbon Net Zero
- Sustainability in drug development: developing “Greener” pharmaceuticals & definition of greener pharmaceuticals and APIs and general minerals
- Sustainability in Clinical Trials and Patient Access: improving accessibility of clinical trials and development, including diversity in clinical trials, ethnicity, GHG clinical trials
- Delivering patient care and building sustainability practices into the development of new drug delivery systems/devices and implications on precision medicine and reduction of waste
- Delivering patient outcomes and precision medicine
- Partnership practices-working with patients and implications on digital health as well as disease prevention strategies and intervention practices