With knowledge-sharing & innovation in the manufacturing, regulation and commercialisation of advanced therapies more critical than ever, hear from cell & gene therapy leaders targeting increasingly difficult disease areas.
The Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing Congress includes...
Over 400 attendees from global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotechs and internationally renowned academic institutions pioneering cell & gene therapy manufacturing.
Over 80 presentations and case studies providing actionable insights to improve your manufacturing workflow and enable scale-up, automation and high quality.
This Year's Agenda at a Glance
- Autologous vs. allogeneic products for cost-efficient, scalable manufacturing of cell & gene therapy products
- Viral and non-viral vector engineering
- Analytics & quality control
- Assay Development
- Cryopreservation & Supply chain
- cGMP Manufacturing
- Case studies for successful commercialisation
- Scale-up of cell & gene therapy manufacturing
- Automation and digitalisation
- Continuous manufacturing considerations
- Adopting continuous processing for cell & gene therapies
- Single-use technologies
- Internal Vs External manufacturing
- Scalable platforms for viral vector production